Monday, January 11, 2010

Well...that kinda sucked.

So as you all know I bought "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" the other day. I got about two chapters in and I really dont know whats going on. The whole zombies part confuses the heck out of you. Ive only ever seen P & P the movie.
Never read the original.
So in a state of confusion I drug myself back to Barnes and Nobles yesterday and got the original P&P. Im hoping that if I can read the original then the zombie one it will be more understandable.
On my way out I saw a new book by Nicholas Sparks called The Lucky One.
I started reading it in the store and am already very interested. So I will be reading this one first.
Hopefully nothing better comes along after The Lucky One, if so, Pride and Prejudice will be pushed back again.   :)

1 comment: