Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kiss Of The Bees- J.A. Jance



It is January 5th. I have just finished Kiss of the Bees and am a little disheartened. The first book had kept my attention very well, I was really excited for the second one. It was a 20 year jump forward and I think thats what threw off the characters. It didn't really get into in depth detail why people don't get along, or moved away, or even came into the picture. The end of the book was by far the best part. It sped up, was action packet, and actually seemed to make sense. 
At the beginning of each chapter is a short story from the Tohono O'odham, and those old Indian stories in a way relate to whats going on in present time with the characters in the book. While J.A Jance is one of my favorite writers, I have to admit this isn't one of my favorite series's she has done. I have started it though and only have one more book to go so I have to finish it. Day of the Dead review will be available soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment