Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oh boy, here's a big one. (9)

It has been a while. I am proud to say that I have finished 9 more books since my last post!! Im not going to post thumbnails of each cover, you can google that later, im just going to do it in list form.

I finished the Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Series. Definite 10 out of 10.
-All Together Dead
-From Dead To Worse
-Dead and Gone

The Lily Bard "Shakespear" Series
-Shakespeare's Landlord
-Shakespeare's Champion
-Shakespeare's Christmas
-Shakespeare's Trollop
-Shakespeare's Counselor
I likes the Lily Bard series ok, it didn't grip me like the Sookie series, and the books weren't as long, but I would give the series a 7 out of 10.

The Aurora Teagarden Series
-Real Murders

I just finished Real Murders today and the murders are super creative, but the personal story line isn't very intriguing. The end of Real Murders left it open to two different romances in Aurora's life and in the beginning of the second book, A Bone To Pick, it erases any hope for the two guys is Aurora's life that you really liked. What's up with that Charlaine?!? I guess ill keep reading the series because now I feel bad for the lowly librarian, and I want to see her happy, and because I haven't found anything better to read. Then again I haven't been looking that hard. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love crime novels/true stories. I'm glad someone else sees them and appreciates them!

    http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are an avid reader. I can get an awesome review for my next read. And thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete